Image Map

 
 
 



FIRE OFFICIAL SAYS OSHAWA TRAGEDY A SAD REMINDER OF IMPORTANCE OF ALARMS
1/12/2018 2:53:19 PM


A deadly fire earlier this week in Oshawa has prompted a reminder from more than one local Fire Chief about the importance of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Ontario's Office of the Fire Marshal has determined there were no working smoke alarms in an Oshawa home that caught fire Monday, killing four people, including a mother and her two children. Officials say all four died from smoke inhalation. Fire Chief for the Madawaska Valley Department, Corwin Quade says this is yet another reminder to always check your equipment.

    Quade says it is up to you to make sure this type of tragedy doesn't happen in your home.
   

WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI  |  © Copyright 2008-2011 My Broadcasting Corporation

Back to News


 
  
 



Copyright 2020 Arnpriortoday.ca. All rights reserved.

This site powered by PromoSuite Interactive