CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No purchase is required for any contest played on MBC Radio Stations
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable.
- There is no cash surrender value for prizes. All prizes will be available for pickup at our MBC Radio Station, unless otherwise stated. prizes must be accepted as awarded. Winners have 30 days from date of prize announcement to pick up their prize.
- No two contests may be won in a 30-day period, and may be won by one person per household in a 30 day period, unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated, contest are open to all residents of the Province of Ontario who are within the listening and/or internet range of MBC Radio Stations. Employees of MBC, participating sponsors, spouses, parents, children, siblings, and any person living in the same residence with said individuals are not eligible to be prize-winners.
- Each participant in the contest, including all eligible contestants and winners acknowledge that MBC Radio Stations have the rights to reproduce, publicize, and broadcast his/her name, likeness, voice, images and creative submitted, and video recordings, and that he/she won the contest and all matters incidental thereto, without compensation. By entering a MBC Radio Station contest, participants also agree to give MBC Radio Stations the right to use their name in marketing campaigns, mailing list, and research projects not necessarily associated with the contest.
- By participating in any MBC Radio Station contest, the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and the specific rules of the contest. In the event of any disagreement as to whether a person is an eligible entrant or winner, or as to the qualifications of any winner, or as the adequacy of the prize, the decision of the radio station shall be final.
- Participating sponsors which operate contest on any MBC Radio Stations, any company related to them, or any director, officer, employee, servant, or agent of any of them shall have no liability whatsoever arising howsoever, out of the conduct of the awarding of ownership of the prize including, without limitation, the failure of the prize to conform to the description thereof in the contest, or loss or damage to property of or to anyone arising out of the ownership and use of the prize.
- Contest rules are subject to change without notice, if necessary, to comply with any applicable law or policy of My Broadcasting Corporation. All contest on MBC Radio Stations are subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws.
- Winners may be required to present photo identification (i.e. health card or drivers license) when picking up a prize before being declared a winner.
- Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of people listening to MBC Radio Stations or entering said contest online at the time of the contest execution.
- My Broadcasting Corporation may amend or terminate any of its contest or any portion thereof at it's discretion without advanced notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, these official rules govern all contests on MBC Radio Stations and must be followed. Hard copies are available for free of charge from My Broadcasting Corporation at Suite 52, Kenwood Corporate Centre Arnprior, Ontario during normal business hours (Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm - closed on Statutory Holidays)